Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Black Sheep Diaries

Loves! I am a bit sensitive lately. To avoid the stress, I feel the need to express everything. I can't even tell everything here on my blogspot account because I have already set a positive outlook. So, I've decided to make a new blog all about my non-sense. rants. The new blog will be called "Black Sheep Diaries". I made this on tumblr because I have realized that I haven't used a Tumblr account. 

This blog would not only include my rants but also realizations, ideas and cool stuff I do while I lock myself in my four-walled-room (which all black sheep do). I would love if you guys check this new blog. Don't worry, I won't fill it with negative thoughts. If you are interested, don't hesitate to click on the cute black sheep on the right side of this blog or you can click here. Thanks!



Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment