Saturday, November 8, 2014

What Happened?


You may asked what happened to me for the past 4 months. I owe you an apology because I promised to keep you posted on what is happening to me. Let me explain. Post June of this year, I fortunately have the chance to get a job at Convergys Phils. Many have hanged for the past 4 months. I got the chance to have my own bank account and work for my own money. It's quit overwhelming that no one stops me on buying things I want because it is my own money. The most exciting par about this is I have the chance to save and manage my own money.

There are pros and cons of having your own money. At first I got excited and spend all my first pay. Well not all because I gave a part of it to my mom. After that I have realized that I want to multiply the money I have. Realizing what I really want makes me eager to search for ways on how to multiply it. For the next posts, I will share what I have searched and I am now doing to multiply my resources. 

The worse part of having my first job is the schedule that I have to bear. I was assigned to the night shift. Thinking that I can do anything, I think that I can do the night shift; until I can feel the negative side for my health. I have learned that I have leukopenia. My body is producing less number of white blood cells that the  normal. I don't have a choice but to resign from my work to focus on my health. 

God has his own way to bring everything into connections. Now I have realized that everything has its own purpose. Please keep on reading my blog because I have exciting surprises for all of you! 

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment