Friday, October 11, 2013

Birthday Wish


2 days from now, It's already my birthday! I'm turning 22. Awww! 
The good news is that I could wish for some things I really want. (ehem! attention to mom and dad!)

Wish list:
1. Money! Everybody would wish for a bundle of money. 
Besides, it's free to make a wish why not make it too imaginative? haha.
2. Stamps. I'm a stamp collector. I wish I could have stamps from
Paris, Greece and Africa.
3. Pens. I'm a happy kiddo if my pencil case is full of pens. Since I'm turning 22, I want a mature pens like technical pens or sign pens. I also want my pens in assorted colors! 
4. Birthday cake. It's been a decade since I have my legit birthday cake.
This time, can somebody give me a birthday cake on my real birthday?
5. A surprise birthday party! I want surprises! But nobody hasn't prepared for me yet.

I'm not being demanding. I'm just wishing. 
Happy Birthday to me!

Kisses!



No comments:

Post a Comment