Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Things to do before November

Time runs so fast and it is already November next week. So before October ends, I have my own checklist of the things I want to do before my review next month.

1. Learn 5 recipes. For the next 4 months, I'm going to live with other soon to be engineers in Manila. I want to learn dishes that are easy to cook when I'm there. Living alone is going to be a big challenge for me.

2. Make 30 outfits out of my wardrobe. Of course! Reviewing is like going to school the second time around. So I have to plan out my wardrobe for my review.

3. Meet my friends. We have to meet! I'll miss them :(

4. Start my self-review. I believe that a person shouldn't go on a war with a bullet in his gun. It's not about impressing the reviewers but having my own advance reading for the board exam.

5. Make sure to God in my heart. I think I have to listen to Him for a day. His guidance will give me strength for the next 4 months.

I'm quite excited and nervous at the same time. hihi.
Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment