Sunday, August 18, 2013

DIY Muscle Tee


It's a Monday celebration for Metro Manila and some Luzon areas students today. City Mayors and Governors suspended classes due to Tropical Storm, Maring. My lil' sis stayed at home just to stay dry. *haha* Since we have nothing to do, I've decided to make my first ever tutorial. 

Muscle tees are trend today. I've seen teenagers wearing these tees the other day on MOA. It's funny because it's freezing cold out there (due to non-stop rain that day). I think they are just sticking to the principle of "Whatever the situation is, Don't sacrifice Fashion". So, I window shopped on some boutiques to have some idea how much these muscle tees cost. They cost more or less 300 php each. My "kuripot" (stingy) side was activated that time; so, I thought of idea of refashioning of old tees to a muscle tee.


You need:
*Old tee
*Pair of Scissors
*Marker

 *Just a tip! Choose an old tee. If you're thinking twice of cutting that tee you're holding, find another tee. haha*

Cut the collar and sleeves. Follow the dashed lines on the picture below. If you have a desired length, you could cut the lower part of your tee.


When I'm done cutting, my muscle tee looked like this. 




Love refashioning! Kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment