Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bucket List


We all have that darn night when we really want to sleep but we can't because of random reasons. And my lucky night was last night. *booo* . So, I've decided to make some doodles on my sketchpad until I fall asleep. When I'm thinking of a good subject of my doodle, I thought of making my own bucket list. 


I'm not yet dieing but I made my own bucket list just to make sure that I'm living the moment. I have crazy ideas (like sky diving or stealing a kiss from my crush or wear a dude's clothes for a week) but those are part of my secret bucket list. I just include my most wanted bucket list. I believe that life is too short to spend it for things that you don't want to do. I love adventure and creating things beautiful and life changing. 


My favorite in my list are the "Travel the World" and "Kiss under the rain". I believe that these are the things that I can't do in an instant. Traveling the world would require me lots of funds and time. However, Kiss under the rain would just take me a minute but would require me a partner who's willing to get wet just to kiss me (hmmm, lol!). Yeah, that's the irony of life.


Here's one of my list that I have done already. One down, more to go! Love Life!

p.s. you can share your own bucket list. I would love to know what they are.

seize the day! kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment