Saturday, May 24, 2014

To the future me


Dear my older me,

I'm writing this letter to you because I am confused of what should be done in order for me not to commit any mistake in the future. You maybe confused again today about something else and you maybe amazed of this letter. Is there by any chance that you are happy today? Are living the life I have envisioned you are living? Or are you having any regrets that I should have done in the past?

My older me, please don't blame me if you are not happy today. I know I am full of sadness today and I may commit something wrong in the future; but one thing I want to tell you that I am sure of, I have done and I will do my best to make you happy. 

People make mistakes because they think too much of their past. And now, I am writing this letter to you to make sure that I am looking forward to your happiness. Let go of what I have done today and do something incredible now. Don't think of me. But think of the older version of you. Do everything to make her happy. Always pay it forward. 

Always remember, when you love, you gain fears. Love is the root of fear. But if you are courageous enough to remove all those fears, you are now living the purest love of all. Love will always give you pain and hardship; but it will always make you better than me. Hold on to our dream and live it. As long as you are breathing there's no excuse of not living our dream. Always find that hope everyday. I believe in you. 

My older me, whoever you are with today, love him with all your heart. There are always a reason why you and him are together. Always pray. God will always be there in times that you need him... Even when you don't. Trust him, He knows everything. Please take care of yourself for the older us. 

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment