Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#unselfie


I checked my instagram account and realized that most of the people I follow have their own #selfie. It's funny because most of my posts are selfie's also. Selfie is an act of taking your own picture or you with other people. Why selfie is a trend? Selfie gives us the nonperishable moment when you think you are beautiful or excited or in a good mood. I think people do selfie's because it gives confidence and different satisfaction to us when someone said a compliment and liked our selfies. It is not bad to do selfie as long as it's enough. But some are flooding their account with their selfie's. 

So, I think of breaking the trend and do #unselfie. I've seen this idea from a magazine where Anne Curtis posed a picure with a strip of paper blocking her eyes with "#unslfie" on it.I haven't read the article but the picture speaks for itself. I want to do my own #unselfie to share my own opinion on how to do the right selfie. Aside from having the different satisfaction; we are creating the attitude of becoming vain for ourselves. We use different types of apps to edit and add filters to our pictures. We are now slowly getting the idea of editing ourselves in reality. We are beginning to edit what we really are. Another effect of selfies is we tend to see only the beauty of our own self.

#unselfie. Let's do this. Start becoming oursleves. Show our unfiltered beauty.  And see what beauty others have. Horay to our #unselfie!


Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment